Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Writer's Note

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .



A NOTE NOT FROM THE SO-CALLED WRITER BUT
FROM A GOOD SAMARITAN WHO HAPPENED TO PASS HER BY



Eh... the so-called writer seems to have lost her ability to write, as proven by the non-descriptive visuals that those three-period series may or may not offer you. Me, I am a nobody, I just happened on the non-writing writer while she's tapping the keyboard of the computer shop's server, which I happen to adore, so in my not-so-well-thought-of attempt to save the keyboard and rid the shop of a nuisance, I cajoled her to let me do the yapping (technically, I am typing, but I am, really, yapping just the same, well, I function like that, it works for me, not that I need to explain or you need to know, it's just that I am obsessive-compulsive like this, hurhur). So yeah, I'm here, doing this writer's note, err, nonsense, without any idea as to why I need to, seriously, does this writer wannabe that far out on reality, thinking that she has readers to attend to? I mean, seriously!

Oh well, as brilliant and as beauty queen-ish I think I am, I know that I need to have at least a minor flaw, nobody should be perfect, that's kinda like super unfair to those who are not-so-blessed, and I am totally for that, so yeah, be ready for this, writing is not my forte. Aaah, I just had to be here at the wrong time *mentally rolling eyes at herself*.

So anyway, this is the best I can come up with at this time (or any other time, I wouldn't know though and I kind of do not want to know, hurhur), don't get me wrong, I still don't believe that she *cautiously pointing at the dazed woman beside me with my uber kissable lips* have to go and make an effort to address her non-existent readers, but if that's her thing, I'll let her be. I do float on my own bubble from time to time so if this is her pink chimera, who am I to deny her. Come to think of it, I think my chimera comes in rainbow colors, aah, what a pretty!

This will, like, bruise my ego for a good thirty minutes, but I need to say it - I distressingly suck at this... so I'll stop, let's limit the agony into a minimum. I need a favor though (I'm kinda like pretending that a person, a real, human being and not-the-robotic-spammers the internet is corrupted with is going to read this), don't go snitching on me, let the woman beside me believe that I had written a masterpiece of sorts here so she can be all happy and fulfilled. Dare and I'll hunt you down, hahaha, I'm kidding, I'm made out of sugar and spice and everything nice, I'm like Bubbles, Buttercup and Blossoms rolled into one sans the superpowers and obviously, better looking.

So yeah, have a good life people! Go and be merry!




INSERT: FROM THE UNKNOWN SPECIMEN

Hahaha, to those who didn't get the sickening humor (you have no idea (*_*)v) and the ultimate message of the note, I AM ON HIATUS until the Earth stop rotating on its axis like a hundred times faster. You see, I think my Earth is spinning and not just rotating, I'm seriously dizzy.

So long... *waving*


P.S.

Just kidding *chuckles*, I'll be posting soon...

6 comments:

  1. ate pink.. i'll miss your fics but you'll be back right? hiatus lang naman di ba..

    miss na kita and if you need anything(ay wag lang pala money) just dm me.. pakalat kalat lang ako sa twitter..

    lloydie

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's ok...take a break...all good and talented writer suffers from writers block every now and then...relax, enjoy and look for inspiration and when you're ready write us "comeback fic"...till then ^^ we will be waiting aja aja fighting

    Manager-nim

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ lloydie - *hugs*

    @ ate sue - *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear ate pink,

    i know how you feel and it is your every right to go on a hiatus, but i tell you, i will miss you like a whole freakin' lot! enjoy your hiatus and meandering, just know always always always that i'm here just a DM away(but if you can't reach me through DM, i might have jumped off the bridge.. haha--okay, i have ill humor)

    kisses and warmest, tightest hug til you turn purple again,
    --bruha--

    ReplyDelete
  5. why, oh why, papersis.. *me kneeling*
    I'll stalk your blogspot till you're out of hibernation.. you still have to finish SCR!!! hehehe :) *camping outside*
    kidding! :P
    you know i love u :)

    P.S.
    lol @ the purple chimera thingy.. nabasa ko ata yon sa soompi ah >_<

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ nads - i miss you bru, i miss the snarkies, hehe...

    @ papercrane, but dreaming to be a paper turtle, hehe - i think there is a purple chimera in soompi, i'm not totally sure though, and i used pink chimera, pink for, well, i love the color pink and chimera means fantasy, so go figure, hahaha... i think a pink fantasy is so girly and pretty but imagine it in rainbow colors, hihi...

    ReplyDelete

You gotta show some lovin!