Sunday, March 13, 2011

That's When I Love You

Me: I come in peace *grins*.

You: Boo!

Me: I know that I'm a little behind schedule... alright, a lot, but you see, life is somewhat hindering me from writing. Stuff happened and my creative juices and penning mojo was suddenly cut, drained, lost, etc., etc.

You: Boohoo!

Me: It's true, swear!

You: Excuses, excuses...

Me: Aish... you do the writing then and I'll read your work, a swap in position, let's do that huh *smirk*.

You: We love you *lifting up a big tarpaulin with my name and pic on it*!

Me: That's more like it, I love you too my lovelies!


Hahaha, don't mind that...




Isn't this song beautiful? I remember watching a Joongbo MV with this song, it was done by rikki or nikki margaret but I think her account was suspended, does anyone know her, she's one of the pioneers in this ship, I reviewed the whole of Joongbo Soompi *grins proudly*, can you ask her to upload it back with the rest of her MVs, I so miss watching those, please...

I need more Joongbo MVs to pull me out of my drought *sigh*.

Oh, Soulmate, where art thou?

5 comments:

  1. Sige ...maghahanap ako ng inspiration mo for soulmate.....ano ba gusto mo? tall dark and handsome? ^__________^

    Manager-nim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me:We love you *lifting up a big tarpaulin with paperboat's name and pic on it and a pistol hidden inside my pocket*!
    Paperboat: -_-!
    Me: what? you know i love you! :))

    Ate Sue- hanap mo din ako.. hahaha!

    _Papercrane_

    ReplyDelete
  3. @manager-nim - gusto ko blue-eyed para ung susunod na anak ko na girl (as in, definite yan) maganda ang eyes, hahaha... kaloka ka ate sue, caramel lang masaya na ko, samahan mo na din ng skittles at licorice at gummy candies :P

    @papercrane - sumbong kita kay manzan guy may pistol ka, bwahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. naexcite pa naman ako pag click ko ng blog mo nag open na napasabi ako ng....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee may update na si pink mababasa ko na ng buo ang SOULMATE ...tapos comments lang pala naadd :-(

    manager-nim

    ReplyDelete
  5. @manager-nim - hahaha, nagyon ko lang nabasa comment na itetch, napeke ka ba?

    ReplyDelete

You gotta show some lovin!