Thursday, September 30, 2010

Random Conversations in my Head (I Hate PLDT series 2)

When boredom strikes and you don't have your desired ingredients for a dessert you wanna create... when you're up to your neck in stress because PLDT myDSL is a pain in the ass... when you're an internet addict and you suddenly loss connection to the world wide web, you might also do something like this... so be on your guard, schizophrenia is now viral, hurhur.



Number One

anankwangdayo: Sung Je, why aren't you following Hwangbo noona on twitter?
sung je: Hmm?
anankwangdayo: You used to stalk her cyworld account and even left a number of messages for the world to see...
sung je: So?
anankwangdayo: Why aren't you doing it on twitter then, I even told noona that you have an account and that she should follow you, so you should do the same.
sung je: Why?
anankwangdayo: So you can communicate with her, just like what I'm doing; aren't you friends with her anymore, you don't like her anymore?
sung je: Of course I do, much, much more... but I love talking to her on the phone, it's much better hearing her voice than just reading her tweets (insert cheeky smile)... and you forgot to mention, I also gave her a cat (insert another cheeky smile). I don't need twitter to connect with noona, my phone bill can prove that (insert cocky smile).

Note: I'm not even sure if that's the name of Supernova's maknae, so just pretend that it is and I only knew the other one as anankwangdayo, so just pretend that it's his name, okie!


Number Two

Si Won: Hyung, I watched an episode of your show with Hwangbo noona and you seem to be having a lot of fun doing the show.
Brian: It is helluva fun, though some of the challenges we have to go through are insane, doing it with people I like makes it all worthwhile.
Si Won: And the chemistry between you and noona is very apparent...
Brian: Uh huh!
Si Won: It seems like you have your dibs on her, are you trying to court her?
Brian: You raise a good question...
Si Won: Hyung...
Brian: If it is only up to me little brother, if it's only up to me (smiling mysteriously)
Si Won: (in a whisper) I can't blame you, I once fancy her, too... (smiling to himself)


Number Three

Didi: How about me? (repeat many times in her irritating shrill voice while acting dumbly cute)
Dexter: Didi, why do you always have to act stupid and be okay with it?
Didi: Duh, as if I have a choice, our creator made me like this!
Dexter: Oh yeah, and he made me a genius, I should treat him to dinner, at least once (trademark evil genius laughter).
Didi: How about me? (repeat many times in her irritating shrill voice while acting dumbly cute)
Dexter: Hmmm... (thinking of ways to get on his creator's good side)


Number Four

Edd: Why are we created like this? We are dumb and obnoxious, and we're cartoon characters...
Ed: Aaahhh... (almost drooling)
Eddy: At least we're good looking...
Ed: (looks at himself) Hehe...
Edd: Seriously? (sigh)
Eddy: The man who made us could have patterned us on his real character.
Ed: Then, he's also obnoxious and stupid (grinning like an idiot, like he always do).
Edd: You got a point, we should prepare ourselves then...
Eddy: For what?
Edd: I think, we'll be rich when we grow up!


Bwahahaha, I started this while re-watching an episode of Strong Heart, then I chanced upon Dexter's Lab and Ed, Edd & Eddy on TV, so there you go, it turned weirder...

5 comments:

  1. Ed, edd & eddy! I used to watch that cartoon wen i was little.. good ol' days.. ^^
    Lurpe the number convo :)
    Welcome back ate pink!!

    Az

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok convo no, 1 and 2...who knows right? they might really have talked about her....

    convo 3 & 4....now this is weird....he he who are they? cartoon charaters? sorry dont know them na :-P

    Ate Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ az and ate sue - see, that's what PLDT has done to me, i'm a crazy schizo but you love me just the same, ayt?

    ate sue tanda ka na di mo kilala si dexter at didi pati si ed, edd and eddy, anubeh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a really wonderful article. Though I couldn't understand the language, I could get a feel of it. I have a post on creation. Can I leave a link here. Life's creation

    ReplyDelete

You gotta show some lovin!