Thursday, September 30, 2010

To Whom It May Concern (I Hate PLDT series 1)

I am bored, super bored... my internet connection is still non-existent and I am home alone because I refused to go with my husband and son to a weekend dinner with his family. Yes, I prefer to live in my own world, no one to talk to, no one to suck up to, no one to bother with... aren't I the best? Hahaha, irony at play!



Dearest Hwangbo Hye Jung,

Hello Ms. Hwangbo, I am one of your many Filipino fans and I swear my lifetime allegiance with you through high and low but you see I am an impatient being, it hasn't been my virtue and I don't think it'll ever be. I may be audacious but you see, I really want to find out the real score between you and Kim Hyun Joong, writing an inquiry like this is pretty over the top, even I know that, so I wouldn't dare waste your time by going in circles, I'll just get straight to the point. I've been a fan since five months ago, I discovered We Got Married and fell in love with your coupling but as time goes by, my love for you have become greater than that of him, so instead of being a Joongbo fanatic, I've become a Hwangbo fan. Still, I am very much curious to what your relationship with Hyun Joong is, he could had been a persona in your past or a person in your present, it actually doesn't matter as long as you're happy but you see, knowing what did or did not happen after your stint in WGM is a thought I can't force at the back of my mind and I think, I wouldn't be able to function and live in the real world until I find out. Your answer will not break or make me as I already chose your side months ago but a confirmation from you will put my mind at ease, so if you please... I'll be forever grateful.

From months of following you, not literally, of course, I love you but not to that extreme that I'll stalk you, I kinda think that you are happily involve with someone. Your aura radiates a woman in love and your smile seems to point the same way; the way you move, the way you talk, the way you dress up it just shouts of being happy, of being content; and your interviews, yes the interviews, you may not be directly giving us answers but reading between the lines spells 'I am in love! I have a boyfriend!' I may sound presumptuous but adding it to being audacious sounds fun, hehe, and as I'm already doing this, I might as go all the way, right? And you know what, telling us who the lucky guy is, naming that person who makes you youthful and radiant will also answer my initial request, it'll certainly clear the issues (issues that Joongboers create, hehe) between you and Kim Hyun Joong once and for all. It's a win-win battle don't you think?

Now that I had get it out of my system, I would like to wish you all the best in this world! May all your dreams be fulfilled, may all your wishes come true and may all your prayers be granted. Good luck on your upcoming drama, variety show and digital single and may your show and team-up with Brian stay strong. More power, God bless.


**********

Dear Kim Hyun Joong,

Hello! I will not claim to be your number one fan as I am not, and many people will kill to own that spot, do I even need to mention the leader-biased TS, the Hyunnies and the Perfect, that's why I wouldn't dare to go there. Truth, I'm kinda prone to tell people that I am not your fan but now that I am really dwelling on it, how can I not be one when I even reached this point, heck, I am writing you a letter, so I think I fancy you even a little, hehe. Anyway, I wrote not to tell you how beautiful you are, I am not up to that level of fan-girling yet, I actually wanna ask you something, one question, that's all I ask of you. I just want to know if you are or ever been in a relationship with Hwangbo Hye Jung, aside from being her shillang in We Got Married or from being K-entertainment colleagues, the relationship that I am asking about is that of the lovey-dovey kind, you're getting my drift right? I know that it is too personal but you see, ever since I've watched you and Ms. Hwangbo on WGM five months ago, my world kinda stop revolving, up to now, I am still rooted on the same spot, waiting for the news, so please take pity on my poor soul, confirming what you have or have not together will certainly seal it for me, it doesn't matter if your answer will break my heart or will make it explode with happiness, as long as I learn the truth, I'll be the happiest camper.

And, from your actions these past few months, it seems like you are happily involve with someone, too, and the way I look at it, it seems like you wanna shout that info to the whole world, I may not be the whole world but I can disseminate the information that you'll pass on me faster than you say aye. I, actually, don't need to know the name of the girl, you just have to tell me if it is Hwangbo or not, simple right? Yeah, yeah, I'm pushing my luck my here, but you just never know...

Oh, I almost forgot, I do watch Playful Kiss and you're getting better every week, I hope you polish your craft more and be the actor you dream of becoming. Aja, aja, fighting!

Oh yeah, thanks to the both of you for taking time to read this (as if, loil)...



Bwahahaha, PLDT, look what you have done to me...

8 comments:

  1. can we translate this in hangul? and send to HB (your letter to her part only) via longer tweet coz i domo domo domo(ehem gumiho ehem) want to know too.

    And NO ....i don't find this weird.... :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha, you don't find me weird coz you love so damn much, right? bwahahaha...

    sige ate sue translate it to hangul then send it to HB kaso baka bigyan din tayo restraining order katulad nung isa sa twitter, hahaha, ung trip ni belle...

    seriously, i freakin' accepted na na they are not together and the possibility of them being together is very slim to none at all pero it still pains me to think that they (might) love each other but they just can't be together. i feel like crying all over again, aish...

    ReplyDelete
  3. same sentiment here.. im starting to accept the fact that they're really not together..the only consolation I got from them is that the show made my days brighter.. when im sad or feeling low I just watch an episode or two and it always brings back feel good memories..I dont know but I think they were able to show us a different kind of love..

    purple-chagi

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally agree, they did show us something, something magical... i can't really pinpoint what is it so i i'll just settle with magic.

    thanks for dropping by purple chagi :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I envy & admire you PINK! You are amazing writer.

    How I wish...they are together and make some pretty babies in near future!

    Miss H ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello miss H, thanks for the compliment, i'm blushing here ^_^

    i, also, want them to make lots of pretty babies, they should not waste those genes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pink! Can I ask one huge favor... can you also ask Hwangbo if her and Hyun joong are not together maybe my sweet Yunnie and her had or still is having a relationship right now. If they are THEN i'M TOTALLY FINE WITH IT. Ok lang na karibal ko si Hwangbo (in my dreams). Anyway... you really have a way with words how I wish I can write like this. Keep on writing... loving it so much and oh do you want me to send it to them? Tsar... just joking baka lalong maudlot hehehe.

    roxybeloved_girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. halloo ms. roxy, miss ka na namin sa chatroom, sige next letter, will ask about yunho naman, hahaha...

    ReplyDelete

You gotta show some lovin!