Monday, August 30, 2010

Yes, I am Pimping

Yes, I am pimping... I know that this blog is about fan fictions and literary works but as I am into this because of my girl, then I guess promoting her upcoming event is but reasonable, and yeah, as this is my blog, you as readers have no say in the matter *mad hatter's laugh*.



Yes, I am pimping... but because I am a lazy person through and through, I'll just link you to a blog, Diary of an Angel, that has all the details and if ever you have questions, you can directly ask the blog owner on her chatbox, isn't that much better and way convenient for all of us *grins*.

Everyone who loves her should go, those who are able, at least. The success of this one may define the outcome of her other fan meets in other countries, I heard that Taiwan is already doing their own survey and head count, while we, at the Philippines, are still waiting for the higher ups to move their *bleep* up and work on it *grins*.

So, Hwangbo fans unite and show her our love!

P.S.
I really wish I could be there, I so wanna see her :(

13 comments:

  1. Kumusta Pink^^

    Hye Jung was at my church in March 2009 with Compassion group.
    So many people show up that day...I coudn't see her at main sanctuary.
    My mom, my daughter & I were end up watching Compassionperformance
    through gigantic TV at the sports building. I was very upset. She was so close...but far.

    I am so happy for the Hye Jung's fans in Thailand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see her too.....but hopefully Thailand will start the ball rolling and there will be more HB fan meeting in other asian countries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ms. haewon - aw, that must be frustrating but at least you are in the same vicinity as her, when would be my turn, i wonder? i'm happy for the thai fans, too but i envy them at the same time :(

    @anon - are you manager-nim? anyways, let's all pray for that, i would really, really love for her to come here in the PH.

    OH HWANGBO DEAR PLEASE HEAR MY PLEA...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah its naega...naega...naega ^_-

    ReplyDelete
  5. ate sue, ikaw nga, tama ang hinala ko :)

    I think HB loves her first out-of-Korea fan meet, saan kaya next?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Philippines naman .. :)
    ate sue asan ka na??

    Az

    ReplyDelete
  7. I mean ate pink ^^
    dang, lagi q kaung napagpapalit :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha, magkamukha siguro kami ni ate sue sa imahinasyon mo az kaya lagi mo kami naipagpapalit, imahinasyon dahil hindi mo pa naman ako nakikita eh, hahaha...

    si ate sue ba nakita mo na?

    sana nga dito sa atin ang next pero mukhang positive naman ang feedback from cati eh :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Psssssttt just in case nagbabasa ka pa ng comments paramdam ka naman

    ReplyDelete
  10. im checking you site everyday.. still no update :-(

    purple chagi

    ReplyDelete
  11. @anon - which i think is ate sue, eto na po nagpaparamdam na, sorry, the damned PLDT cut me out of the world wide web last friday afternoon, now lang ako nakabalik but one the bright side, i have 3 weird updates, hahaha.

    @purple chagi - sorry for being a lazy writer, i'll try to whip up something soon, thanks for always dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also wanted to meet her kaso lang parang ang hirap... if ever makapunta ng korea ang tanong makakadaupang-palad ko ba siya... diba sue. Hay I really wanted to meet her she is an inspiration.

    roxybeloved_girl5

    ReplyDelete
  13. sabay ka kay ate sue pagpunta nya sa korea, i can only go kung summer eh, have mommy duties kasi :)

    ReplyDelete

You gotta show some lovin!