Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Heads Up Guys!

My birthday scenario series will be put on hold for a while, I sprained my right hand and typing with my left is such a chore, I'm sorry guys.

For the meantime, I want to share an MV made by yooboo710 for Hwangbo's birthday, it is such a cool music video of the Ssangchu couple, it is my favorite MV at the moment, I would even make a request on MYX if only the video is available commercially, that's how hook I am with it, hehe. I listen to it non-stop since I saw the link in soompi, and it was two days ago, imagine how many times it has been already :)

Without further ado -


7 comments:

  1. we will patiently wait for your updates until your hand is ok....now sit back relax and just watch joongbo cuts or joongbo mv's :-)

    Ate Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pagaling ka muna te sue, antayin namin next update mo .. :)

    Az

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ate sue - ahlabyu!

    @az - ate sue? ahihi...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh sheesh ..nadistract aq sa pangalan ni ate sue .. hehe, you know i <3 u right ate PINK, ^^

    Az

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe, it's okay az, alam ko naman ibig mo sabihin eh :)

    hmm...do u really heart me? *thinking* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i watched the mv yesterday and i love it too..by the way take a lot of rest so you'll be back in no time...

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks purple-chagi!

    i also like the ones made by rikki-margarette but her account was suspended by YT :(

    ReplyDelete

You gotta show some lovin!