Sunday, August 1, 2010

Envy

I am on a fandom crossroad or whatevah this is called, hurhur. I'm still fixing my dazed and doubtful heart, so, kindly bear with it, `ayt!

I thought, I wrote, I post... nothing much to tell :) and yeah, the poem is petty!



When I look at the mirror,


I hate what I see,

I wish I am taller,

I wish I am not me.



When I see my friends,

My soul sink all the more,

I know now what I feel,

I do envy them all.



I don't like what I feel,

In that I am sure,

But I don't deny,

I can't resist the feeling's allure.



5 comments:

  1. yes, the poem is petty, hahaha, pero at least you can write a poem, hahaha. ako i'm just p(R)etty without writing skills.

    sa akin ka siguro envious no?

    at bakit ka emo, sisterette?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm buti na lang nag check ako may bago ka palang post....feeling emo?

    I like you poem ....

    so after writing this...ok ka na? hope so

    Ate Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anon - who are you? sorry for being harsh but i, seriously, don't know you.

    @ate sue - not yet... i'm on my way, don't worry. k, j, t-dramas and movies will help me through this, hahaha. but a confirmation from hj-hb or hb-xx will make me feel better faster, i wish...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hay naku... ako ganyan din minsan napapraning kailangan ilabas ang nasasaloob pero ok k na ba after this poem? Buti ka pa nga you're a good writer atleast nailalabas mo through words.

    roxybeloved_girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha, i wrote that during one of those bouts of paranoia, hahaha...

    thanks ms. roxy!

    ReplyDelete

You gotta show some lovin!