Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Shall I Try Skinny Dipping?

To Manager-nim, I'm sorry for being a sleepy head. Also, I included a little something per Bee.



It's almost eight in the morning and as she takes in the beauty of the place, she could almost smell the promise of a perfect day. It's her second day in Waikiki and she can't contain the excitement that she's been feeling ever since she landed on the island. So, she languidly bask in the early morn as she eats her breakfast, she plans to get and do the best of everything in a week-time that she's here.


Just as she was about to go, her hand phone rings and not surprisingly, it's her boyfriend. She called him up yesterday after she checked in the hotel, just to let him know that she had arrived safely and, of course, it is but necessary to avoid any bouts of paranoia that he might have. They only talked for a few minutes as he was in the middle of filming for his new drama, he promised to call her the moment he's free and she guess this is it.

"Yoboseoyo!"

"Buin!" he drawls. "How's your vacation so far? Are you having a good time? Do you miss me as much as I miss you? Do you even think of me?"

"Hello Shillang!" she greets. "Are you done filming for the day? Did you just get home? How was it? Are you tired?" she fires back.

She knows that her beau of two years tends to be impatient whenever she's not around, she's not about to test it but she can't help teasing him a bit. She misses the man, she, actually, wish that they are together in this island paradise but as his schedule won't permit, she's just happy with the fact that he yearns for her as terribly as she does.

"Yes, I just got home but my crib seems empty, even my house misses you Buin. It's now 2am here, we packed up at one and now we're not even sharing the same day, how I wish I'm holding you now." he says with a deep sigh.

"The filming went well, we're following right on schedule, the production staff seems to like me, my co-stars are all punctual and hard-working and we're all getting along well but, I still feel a little stress out, I know that we've talked about it but now that you're nowhere near me, I feel all the stress re-surging." he details.

"I am tired and I need to hear your voice and to see you so I can live another day. And yah, why are you dodging all my questions? You don't miss me? I never crossed your mind?"

"Oh, shillang, how I miss you! I miss your smiles, your stares, your hugs and your kisses, heck, I even miss your cheekiness." she giddily josh him.

"I spent my first day looking around and buying some stuff, and I plan to have the best vacation ever... but of course, it would have been the best-est if you're here with me. We could chase each other on the beach, we could write messages on the sand, and we could dip in the shallow parts of the sea to avoid any shark attack." she teases, unable to hide her giggles.

The man at the end of the line can't help but smile widely, only one woman can make him feel that way, there's only one Hye Jung... and he misses her so.

"Buin, are you still in your room? Can you go online, I wanna see you, I don't think I can rest until I have a glimpse of you..."

She smiles, the guy who practically declared to the whole world that he hates mushy stuff, can be the mushiest when he puts his heart into it.

"I'm logging in, should I hang up now?"

"Later..."

"Can you see me? Oh, you look tired Shillang, I think you should sleep first, call me when you wake up and we'll video chat then."

"Ani, how could you say that Buin, I just get to see you after three days and you want to bail on me." he says frowning.

She hangs up, angle the laptop, sits comfortably and append her brightest smile. She'll make sure that they will have a lovely time together though they are hundreds of miles apart.

And so they chat - they talk of sweet nothings, laugh at their mushy and quirky speeches, blush at some lustful innuendos and basically stare at each others faces, filling in the gap and pacifying their eagerness to be near, to be close to each other.

It was an enjoyable bonding moment for both until the topic of swimming and swimwear crop up.

"Buin," he said sweetly. "I wasn't able to see what kind of swimwear you brought there, can you model it for me, please."

"Wae? I promise to take lots of pictures so you can see every style of bikini that I will wear." she teases.

"Humor me, Buin." he says, unable to hide the underlying tension in his voice.

In the two years that they are together, she already knows when to surge in battle and when to retreat and regroup. She needs to fake defeat and think of another tactic to overthrow the enemy and so she does.

"Hmm, alright but I'm only doing this because I love you," she smiles and do a subtle aegyo so as to prove her point.

She gets up and change to her first swimsuit, a pink Billabong sliding triangle top and tab side hipster bottom, she hides it under her bathrobe, change the angle of the laptop so he can see her in full view, she strikes a pose and takes the bathrobe off.

She sees the involuntary movement the minute it was made, "What is that Buin, you can't wear that people will stare at you."

She smiles and change, this time she tries an Ed Hardy Dragon Rose fixed halter top and Brazilian bottom, she pose and open her robe.

He sighs and shakes his head, "It's not covering anything, you can't wear that, either."

She knows how conservative he could be and she can't help but let out a giggle, "Shillang, I am in Hawaii, you don't expect me to wear a chador and veil, right?"

He shakes his head and waves her away, "Go change, Buin!"

And so she change for the third time, she shows up with a purple Juicy Couture Capri sliding triangle top and tie-side hipster bottom.

She haven't even open her robe wide enough to flaunt her bikini-clad body when she hears the gasp and labored breathing of the man in the laptop screen, she looks up and sees a man who seems to be in a lot of pain, "Oh, Buin, is this a form of torture, you're doing this because I didn't made time to come with you? Okay, I'm sorry, just go back home and I promise to force out at least a week's vacation and we can fly back to Hawaii together."

He says it all in such a straight and long face that she almost guffaw in hilarity, "What are you talking about? These are considered as part of the daily attire here in Waikiki, no one will give a fuss even if I wear these," she says as she points at her bikini top.

"I don't care, I don't want you to wear that outside of your hotel, if you really want to be garb on that, stay inside and talk to me all day," he says with all the authority he can muster.

"And why will I do that? I didn't travel to this part of the world so we can video chat all day, I could have just done that in Seoul," she's trying to be understanding, she's really trying her best but his last announcement just put a dent on her patience. But as she doesn't want to end their conversation on a bad note, she decided to try the rest of the swimwear that she had brought with her.

She dons a Vitamin A Silver Hawaii ballet halter top with a Hawaiian mini dot tie-side Brazilian bottom and all she gets is a glare and a head shake. She tries on a green Betsey Johnson Patty Cakes banded halter top and skirted hipster bottom and when she opens her bathrobe to show it, he shows a furrowed brow followed with a very, very deep sigh and look daggers at her.

She moves out of his view, count from one to ten, takes a deep breath and prays for more patience.

So for the fifth time she changed, she puts on her black La Blanca molded bra top and banded hipster bottom, she doesn't bother with her robe anymore, she's getting tired of these costume-changes and she's not even paid to parade in these clothes. She strike a pose and was repaid with a scowl, "Did you loose your traveling bags?"

"Huh?" she asks bewildered.

"If you tell me that you only have a shoulder bag to stash your clothes with, then I might understand why you only got to pack those little things that looks more like folded and shaped handkerchiefs than the clothing that you said they are."

She heaved a sigh, she won't roll her eyes, she won't give in to temptation, oh, but she can't... she rolled her eyes, a number of times, before she leaves and change for another outfit.

She dons a blue bandeau top and skirted bottom from the Montego Bay collection of Kenneth Cole which earns her one-lifted brow as if asking her if he needs to say more. Next she tries a Michael Kors Island Dot bandeau top and skirted hipster bottom which, by the way, she thinks look great on her, but like the others before it, the now frustrated-looking man in the laptop screen just shakes his head and grunted in displeasure. She puts on her newly-bought pearl green Roxy wide banded halter top and board shorts, thinking that he will approve, but to her amazement, he just waves his hand and shoo her away.

She checks her wardrobe and finds out that her Calvin Klein tankini halter top and shirred hipster bottom is the last piece remaining, she puts it on and hope that she finally nails one that he will approve of, sadly, he didn't still. She stomps away in annoyance and decided on another tactic, she tried being docile but he rebutted her, now it's her turn to pounce.

"Shillang," she calls him sweetly on the side of her laptop, careful not to show herself yet.

"Hmm," he answers affectionately. He has eased up the minute he heard her saccharine way of calling him, he was distraught for a while when she suddenly stomped away without saying a word but he guess, he worries over naught.

From the side, Hye Jung glided in full view of Hyun Joong, wearing nothing but her Onigo hat.

"Shillang, you don't approve of my swimsuits, shall I try skinny dipping then?" showing her most charming smile.

She turns and flex to make sure that he is witness to every inch and curve of her body. She saw him twitch, gawk, lick his lips and swallow. After a few minutes of silence from both, with one moving coquettishly in front of her laptop while the other is watching with intense desire blazing on his eyes, the winner was called.

She smirk inwardly, it's a score for Hye Jung.



Note: I don't know much about swimwear as I don't normally buy one so all of those that I have included in this fiction were just randomly picked in the internet. Just a heads up.


9 comments:

  1. its really ok to sleep a lot esp if upon waking up you already have a story in mind for your next ff

    i cant wipe off the big smile on my face while reading .....its just soo hilarious this two...HJ is sooo funny when he is being too
    protective and jealous

    oh btw from amongst the outfits that HB tried on for HJ...she should just go with the last one... i think hj was just in awe with this one...lol

    now palle palle...go back to sleep...wink wink

    Thanks Pink...really enjoyed reading this one....

    stamped approved by: manager-nim

    ReplyDelete
  2. unni!!!! im so glad ate bru had a link on your site^^ i LOVE LOVE LOVE this oneshot.keke they're just..just so adorable^^


    i also think that skinny dipping would be the best choice!!LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is nice... well I actually read all your fics and love them all.. oh maybe just not so much the rain-hwangbo and brian-hwangbo fic since I've got a joongbo heart.. now I have 3 Pinay writers to follow.. bruhilda, bee and you....continue writing such nice fics.... still believing... to the world...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @manager-nim - Hwangbo's Onigo hat is really pretty, too, at least the one I picked in the internet and pictured in my mind, hehe.

    @khjholic - aw, i'm your fan holic, glad to find you here, and i'm uber happy to receive such a comment from you. please update twisted fate...

    @purple-chagi - hello, glad you liked most of what you read and thanks for leaving some love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, i never got the chance to comment.. sorry po!!!

    fics like these make me proud to be part of THE P4!!! hehehe... i have embraced my fate and accepted manager-nim's offer, i just haven't told her yet.. but i'll just be the quiet, fic-less one...

    i miss you, te Pink!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i realy love him everytime he is damn jealous! hahahahah! he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @nads - so you're in, have you sign the contract yet? thanks for gracing my blog and i miss you, too.

    @athena - he is, isn't he? but i wish he suffers the same fate in real life, bwahaha, just the vengeful me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this one is a romance comedy, you can do it in all genres?

    i'm beginning to be fan...

    ReplyDelete
  9. omgee, i'm red from head to foot, stop with the compliments already, nyahaha (ang arte ko).

    ReplyDelete

You gotta show some lovin!