Monday, July 26, 2010

Pink, Purple and Green

Hooray to the wise and who could those be?


I did it on Monday


I wasn't going to do it again

But I did it on Tuesday

On Wednesday, I fought it like a tiger

but I did it anyway

Thursday came, same story

I thought Friday would be different

but I did it at 4 o'clock

Saturday was the absolute worst

I did it twice!

By Sunday, I was exhausted

but just before midnight...

Guess what?

I thought of you again!


Did you get my drift? Tip: Read it in HJ's POV.


Note: Some people I know will be so happy to read between the lines, those who don't get it, go buy yourself some sense of humor, hurhur.

The Greenery now has a dash of green, it's not all about pink and purple anymore.


8 comments:

  1. GOD! OH GOD!

    like he does it everyday? and twice on some days? he sure is young, and oh God! i swear i was gonna tame myself! but you, aish! you made me think green again.

    well, i'd be really, really weirded out if he don't do that. he should be or else, he's going to wake up, in the middle of the night, with some unknown specimen fjnaewhfuiwfefweflkewniuQR...

    why am i even spelling it out? must be the perv in me... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhhh ohhhhh bat iba nasa isip ko....nahawa na ako kay beeeeeee oh nooooooooo....otoke???
    wholesome ako dati

    umm bitin yan pink...moreeeee

    Ate Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was a fun fun fun read te pink!!!

    oh, did i ever tell you *you're on of my favorites already*??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Three of my readers are wise! To Bee, Ate Sue and Nads, congratulations you have proven that literature can cross boundaries and have I mention, I love your sense of humor. You three, lovely three! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gash.... I think im not supposed to read this... but I did and... lols... dont kill me unnies...:)))

    rhoze.iampigrabbit

    ReplyDelete
  6. @rhoze - tsk...tsk... lagot ka sa mama at dada mo, hehe. but you've just proven that you're a member of the wise group, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROFL, you even do novelty...

    from now on, i am your number 1 fan... any fan club name in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  8. kyaaaaaa *blag*

    that's a one time deal, i don't think i can do another one again :)

    ahaha... a fan? a fan club? you're funny dude!

    ReplyDelete

You gotta show some lovin!