Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Luckless is Loving the Lucky

Dear all,

This song has been on constant replay on my music player since three days ago, I don't know why, I'm just sooo in love with it :D

I know that this song has been out for the longest time already, but just humor me and listen, owkie.

Much love,
ME :)




Don't you think a Lucky-inspired romance story will be nice? Yes? Now we just need to find an efef writer who is willing to write us one. Hmm, who should we bother... lloydie? the bruha? or bubuyog?

6 comments:

  1. I nominate emmalloyd and Nadene and Bee na gumawa ng happy efef...oh btw i lilly lilly like the song

    Ate Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's nice dba ate sue, pang-efef material :P i'm so drawn to the song, i listen to it like for the whole day everyday since i discovered it, thanks for commenting te sue. labyu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you fooled me..hahaha..akala ko kung anung song..di ko kasi ma view kanina sa office..nyahaha..im not in the mood magsulat..pag may inspiration na lang..

    ReplyDelete
  4. lloydie! di! di! ayan ha, di na die, die ang echo ko, hahaha...

    ako ang inspirasyon mo, gagawa na yan, hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ate sue, sino po si nadene? ",

    ReplyDelete
  6. ikaw, ikaw si nadene, hahaha... aka the bruha :) miss you!

    ReplyDelete

You gotta show some lovin!