Wednesday, November 10, 2010

He Said, She Said

In an effort to make up for the tragedy of a fan fiction that is Romeo and Juliet, hahaha. And yeah, a post-birthday gift for Athena, hope she likes it.


I italicized her side to make reading easier :)



Kim Hyun Joong and Hwangbo Hye Jung have finally decided to get hitch after four years of being together, and playing hide and seek with the netizens and their avid fans. They plan to announce their upcoming wedding through a mini-press conference when all the details are confirmed and finalized.

Today, they are to meet a marriage counselor as a part of the wedding seminar that couples have to go through before a permit to wed can be granted.

The counselor had gotten one question out and the lovebirds did the rest, all that he can do is watch in amazement.


He: I want her the minute I laid my eyes on her.

She: No, you didn't. You wanted a cute girl as a partner, remember?

He: Oh Buin, don't mislead him, I'm not talking about We Got Married because we already met a few years prior to that and I decided right there and then that I want you to be mine. And just to clear the air, I never mentioned the word want, what I said was I expected to be paired up with a cute girl, I am an idol after all.


She: *A light chuckle and a smirk later* Your word against mine and as usual, you're trying to get out of a loophole.


He: I certainly am not, and how can you bring that up when I have proven time and again that I love you, more than life itself.

She: I know that you love me and I love you, too, but we're not talking about that are we? You said you want me from the start and I just gave you a piece of my mind.

He: But I really do. SS501 just came out at that time, it was year 2005, and as part of our promotion, DSP forced us to go on variety shows. Remember Xman, the dance intro, the song Do Somethin' by Britney Spears, the short pink skirt, the white midriff-tube top and the white blazer?

She: Oh *a pause*, now I remember, you were brave enough to use the 'I got darker' gag on me *a smirk and a look that dares him to say more*.

He: *smiling sheepishly* What can I do, that was what the sunbaes told me to say, and I'm supposed to obey them.

She: *grinning from ear to ear* And you didn't even depend yourself, you know that you just admitted to your crime, right?

He: *sticky glare* Crime? Have I abducted you? If I am to point a finger, I say Lee Hyuk Jae-nim or Ji Sang Ryul-nim were the most likely candidates to do so.

She: *laughing out loud* That statement of yours just earn a spot on my list of Kim Hyun Joong's weirdest comments.

He: *grinning at her candid reaction and then back to his straight face* I can actually add in more names, some are even younger than me, but mentioning their names will just make you remember them and I don't like that idea, so I shall refrain *smirk*.

She: *still laughing plus hitting him on the shoulder at least twice* Now, I am at a loss, I could never win over you, I could never predict what you will say next. And trust me, I've been trying, for four years *she smiled that sunshine smile of hers*.

He: *he smile that melt-every-women's heart-smile* That's why you can't resist me, I'm still mysterious after all these years.

She: *giggling* Right, just thinking of a life without you makes it less appealing, I think, it'll be no fun without you.

He: Tsk, I kind of realized that a couple of years ago, that's why I took it to myself to stay by your side to let you experience the happiness that you want and deserve *huffing like a proud wolf*. *turns all serious and lovingly gazes at her* But you know what, my existence might just be pure pleasure on your part but yours in mine is a necessity because you complete me, without you, I'll be forever at a loss, without you, it's like not living at all. So, don't you ever loose me... or you'll be charge with murder *grins*.

She: *her eyes full of warmth and love* I will never... and thank you, thank you for keeping me.


The counselor signs the documents with a big smile plastered on his face, this is the easiest counseling he has ever done by far. One question was all it took and the discussion that followed just blew him away.

"Here," he uttered while giving them their marriage license.

Stunned, they look at each other and at the counselor questioningly. Is it done? The man in front of them wasn't even able to say at least a few phrases, how come he's handing them the documents, do they pass or do they fail, both think that the latter is a greater possibility.

"Live with as much passion, ardor and brevity just like how you fight and I am sure everything will be alright. Live just like you are living now and I am sure I won't be seeing you two here ever again, oh, unless, one of your kids has to go through a counseling of their own. I hope, I am still working on this office when that day comes. Let me be the first to congratulate you, Mr. and Mrs. Kim, work hard, love harder and you'll find your own heaven on this Earth."

Kim Hyun Joong and Hwangbo Hye Jung stands up, give their thanks and bow down their heads, they walk out hand in hand, still as passionately in love as they were when they walked in, but a little bit wiser now and more than ready to face the world.


Wanna join me in shouting Segyero or do you wanna have a wild fancy party with me, keke?

11 comments:

  1. how i wish this would be for real soon.. =) i'll shout segyero and join the wild fancy with you guys!!!

    still believing!!

    purple-chagi

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i thought being cheesy is out of your league....

    "turns all serious and lovingly gazes at her* But you know what, my existence might just be pure pleasure on your part but yours in mine is a necessity because you complete me, without you, I'll be forever at a loss, without you, it's like not living at all. So, don't you ever loose me... or you'll be charge with murder"

    you'll make a lot of joongboers happy with this fic

    THANKS for the update..ang bilis...luv it

    Ate Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ purple-chagi - (^_^)

    @ ate sue - hahaha, makeso ba? your welcome, glad that u like it, though i think you are pink-biased, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bumabawi? i thought you didn't like cheesy stuffs?? cge na nga makesong paperboat ..
    i miss the angsty fics though(angsty but ends w/ a happy ending).

    oh i b4 i forgot ..
    SEGREYO!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops typo
    *oh b4 i forgot ..
    SEGYERO!!

    ^_____^

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha, minsan lang ako maging makeso kaya samantalahin mo na, hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  7. KINIKILIG NMAN AKO. HAHA

    Thanks ate Pink.

    Bebe :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. U r the best, babe!
    -jbhi5-

    ReplyDelete
  9. @bebe - himala ng langit, nagcomment ka sa ff na gawa ko, hahaha... walang anuman, buti at kinilig ka :)

    @jbhi5 - oh, thank you babe (^_^)v

    ReplyDelete
  10. sure we can, come on, you be the leader, hurhur.

    ReplyDelete

You gotta show some lovin!