Monday, November 15, 2010

The Secret Code Ring 6

Finally, SCR 6... to manager-nim and papercrane, thank you for patiently waiting. I decided to cut the dinner part as this chap had gotten longer than it should be.


THREE SIDES OF A LOVE STORY


"Hyung, you take care of the rest, I've got to run." His manager gave him a look, a look that reminded him that his level of understanding is not up to par. "The dinner that I had told you about, it is today and I am late, actually, I am very late and I'm afraid that I might earn the wrath of Hye Jung."

"Oh, the one with Kim Hyun Joong-sshi," he huffed. "Then you better drive fast, drop running, it wouldn't do you any good."

Now, it is Yunho's turn to look at him, at a lost, "Okay hyung, you know that I love you like a brother right, but sometimes, I really wonder how I survive all these years with you as my handler. I guess, the running part is a joke, right? Care to explain the rest?"

The older man chuckled, "Aigoo, don't tell me that you don't know anything, are you that clueless? You are a good kid and I think more than your talent, hardwork and perseverance, it is the reason why you are so blessed, but you are too trusting, you put so much faith on people, and that could cause your downfall," he ended, without stating any reason at all.

"Hyung, can we not go around in circles tonight, as I had said, I am in hurry."

"And I've told you to go and drive back home as fast as you can, what are you still here for?"

He laughed, as in he laughed his arse off, the man in front of him is as big a weirdo as Jaejoong, "And we're back to zero hyung, okay, let's do that again, do you know anything that I don't... let me rephrase that, are you insinuating that I should worry because Hyun Joong-sshi is with Hye Jung?"

"Yes, I am, don't you know that the guy is in love with your girlfriend? He has been for years," he said without blinking.

He was stunned, of course he knows, he knows that Hyun Joong love Hye Jung, he just doesn't know how deep and to what extent. When he agreed to be their decoy two years ago, he already realized that he's not doing it for him, he is doing it for her, only for her. But, it never crossed his mind that other people might know what he knew, that others might realize what he did, that Hyun Joong is that transparent. He doesn't want to add fuel to a full-blown fire, he decided to feign ignorance, "What are you talking about hyung?"

"Aish, you're telling me that you really have no idea? Why do you think, he agreed to your little plan, why do you think it is so easy for him to dodge questions about her, why do you think, he was able to strewn answers about their so-called relationship, why do you think everyone believes that he is the real boyfriend? Because you can read it in his face and in his smile, you can see it in his eyes, you can interpret it in his words and in his actions, he's all that!"

"I'm sorry but I can't quite follow you..."

"LOVE, Kim Hyun Joong overflows with love for your woman and though he tries to hide it, he can't, everytime her name was said, everytime her image was seen, everytime her voice was heard, everytime something related to her appear, you'll be sure to see a positive reaction from the boy. It's more than what my weak heart can handle, I'm telling you."

He bowed his head and say no more. He felt a tinge of jealousy but it is overpowered by indebtedness and new-found respect for the man. 'Did he really fell that deep, then he must be in agony.' He's been there so he knows how it feels, loving someone you can't have, patiently waiting and praying for a chance knowing that it may never come, it was comparable to hell, not that he's been there. In his case, he got lucky, he was given that one chance and he is wise enough to hold on to it, his heaven on earth.

**********

She opened the door to him, relieved that he is finally home, it's fun spending some quality time with her former husband (on TV) but as a host she kinda felt lacking as they asked him to have dinner but it was way past dinnertime and she hadn't fed him a thing. And she doesn't have anyone else to blame than her beau, but she can't very well nag at him, so after giving him a look that promises vengeance in all sorts of way, she let it pass and smile her sweetest. She hooked her arm on his and ushered him in but before they reach the living room, she tiptoed and bit his ear seductively, "You better treat me right these coming days Jung Yunho-sshi or you may suffer a pain you didn't know existed."

He was torn between kneeling and begging her forgiveness and making love to her right there and then, but, as he is not a wimp nor a brute, he stood his guard, nod his head and kissed her soundly, "I am always good to you."

"Are you really?"

He winked mischievously and whispered, "But more than being good, I am great in bed... shall I show you some of my good moves?" and he pretended to drag her away to their room.

"Yah!" she yelled, red all over.

"Ehem, Hye Jung-sshi, is something wrong? Are you okay?" their visitor asked, worry etched in his voice. He was standing a few feet away from them, looking mighty fine in his gray suit.

"Anyi, I... was just startled," she said with a nervous smile, which caused her boyfriend to chuckle. She looked at him threateningly and walked ahead. "You guys do your thing, bond or something, I'll set the table so we can, finally, have dinner."

"Okay! I'll just grab something to drink, my throat is kind of dry," he said casually, but he looks at her with such mischief, teasing her to read between the lines. In return, she walked away after giving him a 'you wanna die?' glare. "You want anything in particular Hyun Joong?"

"I'll take what you'll have."

"Arasso, I'll be back in a jiffy."

He followed her in the kitchen, headed straight to the fridge and grabbed two cans of beer, he was stopped in his tracks when she spoke, "What do you think you're doing? Are you crazy?"

"Wae? Can't we drink beer?"

An eyebrow shot up high in her forehead, "You know what I mean."

He laughed, dropped the beer on the nearby table, walked towards her and pinned her on the wall, "You started it, why play with my weak spot, you know how sensitive my ear is."

"I bit you!"

"You did? Hmm, all I remember is that you tickled me and made me arouse," he said raunchily. He swooped in and kissed her passionately, a kiss that tells of things that he wanted to say. A kiss that lasted until they run out of breath, a kiss that made her knees weak and his resolve stronger. "I love you!"

He grabbed their drinks and went back to the living room, leaving her behind, breathless and a little shaken. "He seems a bit different, a little forceful, is it his way of showing off, of marking his territory," she wondered.

**********

Kim Hyun Joong stayed in his seat, not sure what to do, not sure what to expect, he had felt the tension that Yunho seemed to have brought home with him. And though he hates to admit it, he felt like the third-wheel that he is.

"Is beer okay?"

"Oh, of course."

"I'm sorry for taking much of your time, there was some technical glitch in the studio, so recording took more time than necessary and I can't just leave, you know the drill," Yunho explained.

"No problem, I had a great time talking with Hye Jung, I didn't even realized that hours had already passed," he said, too caught up in what had transpired between him and her that he didn't seem to notice that he had sans formalities and said her name affectionately.

But the other guy did, he, actually, picked up more than that one slip of the tongue, he also saw the glint in Hyun Joong's eyes, the secret smile everytime he glances at the kitchen's way or thought of something, and the sudden glow in his being, something that wasn't there a week ago when he invited him over, it's like a fire in him was rekindled and he's living anew.

Those thoughts made Yunho realized that ending their deal and coming forward is really the best choice for all of them. For him and Hye Jung, confirming their relationship will allow them freedom, freedom to do what they want, freedom to show their love, freedom to live as a couple without the restrictions of secrecy. For Kim Hyun Joong, it is a means to get out of the WGM-Ssangchu era, to be free of her shadow, to be able to let go, to be able to dream and start his own fairytale story, his own happy ever after, his own heaven on earth.

Yeah, it is for the best and for all their sakes, they have to do it now.

"So quiet, you're both hungry, aren't you? Pout no more, the table's ready, come and take your seats."

11 comments:

  1. This ff is getting better and better as the story progresses, maybe it has something to do with Yunho marking his territory, lol.
    thanks, love this ff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No!! the dinner part! you'll post it in the next chappie right? we(me and ate sunny) don't really care if it's long, haha .. the longer the bettah!

    this part made me giggle!
    -He laughed, dropped the beer on the nearby table, walked towards her and pinned her on the wall, "You started it, why play with my weak spot, you know how sensitive my ear is."


    kyaaa!! i love how spontaneous Yunho is!
    do U Know how much i heart u for writing these smexy scenes, paperboat? ahihihi :))

    _papercrane_

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I read papercrane's comment kinilig sa smexy scenes...but i agree i can see improvement there...the smexier the bettah

    its kinda bitin i wanna read na what happen sa dinner and i wanna know na how HJ will react sa news na they (HB and YH) will come out in the open na...this will be sad i know coz someone will be hurtin a lot

    Thanks sa pasalubong love it...pag nagvacation ako ulit may SCR 7 na pabalik ko? if so bakasyon ulit ako bukas...k ba yun?

    Ate Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ anon - i really, really wish all the anons in the world will leave a name so i don't have to call everyone generically... glad that you love this series, you like the hawt and wicked yunho eh?

    @ papercrane - sa part ka lang ba na un kinilig? i think kahit anong gawin ni yunho kinikilig ka eh, hahaha... at nahimatay si papercrane... hahaha...

    @ manager-nim - bakasyon lang ng bakasyon ate sue, hehe... scr 7 is halfway done di ko lang alam kung kailan magagawa ung other half... i'm reading at the moment, so my writing projects are all shelved muna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. poor Hyun Joong...
    but I can't take sides in here, I love both guys for Hwangbo. tee~hee~ sometime i even go biased.
    way more to go unnie...

    -kat-

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't wait for the next parts...blue moaning creatures are super duper excited!

    wooooot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @kat - i write this stuff but i myself have this love-hate relationship with their love triangle, hahaha...

    @ate fang - i'm happy that your creatures are excited with the turn of events, i just hope they don't moan too much, baka kung ano na isipin ng iba, bwahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  8. NAMIMISS KO NA 'TO, YO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha, hulaan ko kung sino ka anon, ikaw ba ay isang papercrane na naghahangad na maging paper turtle? soon papersis...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nods, nods :(
    oki.. aantayin ko to.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice chapter, hope you'll update soon. rooting for yunho and hwangbo, they make a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete

You gotta show some lovin!